Window World of Owensboro
2 & 3 Lite Slider
A lot of hard work goes into making a house a home. There is no reason your windows should add to your chores. Window World’s 2 and 3 Lite Slider windows offer a crisp, clean design that accentuates the interior and exterior style of your home.
All this, and every Lite Slider window features the same low maintenance, energy-efficient benefits you expect from Window World. Sliding windows are a perfect demonstration of Window World’s pursuit of performance, intelligence and beauty.
In addition to a wide range of upgrades and decorative options, 2 and 3 Lite Slider windows are protected by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
2 & 3 Lite Slider Features
- Fusion-welded sash & mainframe adds strength and rigidity
- Triple-barrier weatherstripping keeps the elements out
- DuraBrake™ pivot/glide shoe secures the sash for cleaning
- Multi Chambered Sash & Mainframe create insulating air spaces for superior thermal efficiency.
- Vinyl frames and sashes will never chip, peel, crack or warp. Made tough and solid with virgin vinyl (PVC) powder, their color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- Dura Brake™ pivot/glide shoe forces sash to lock in position when opened beyond four degrees, preventing sash movement when the window is opened for cleaning.
- Interlock at sash meeting rails creates a tight seal against air infiltration while adding security and comfort.
- Insulated glass unit with optimal air space improves year-round performance.
- PPG Intercept™ Warm Edge Spacer System maximizes window performance and longevity.
- Fusion welded Sash & Mainframe structure adds strength and rigidity. Tough, extra-thick extrusion walls provide the ultimate in welding strength.
- Ventilator locks secure sash in the open position to provide ventilation.
- Metal reinforcement adds strength at the meeting rails.
- Triple-barrier weatherstripping between the sash and jamb for superior protection from air and water infiltration.
- Full or half fiberglass screen provides ventilation while keeping insects out.
Return to Top »